Sunday, February 13, 2011

The Frittter

While trying to find out which one of the was best fit for me, I found that all of them actually were beneficial for me and my schedule. the strategy that was most helpful for me though had to be the fritter finder. The fritter finder helps you figure out all the extra or down time in your schedule. For the average college student, time management is a big part of our lives. The absence of time management is could result in missed class, late homework, or even dropping out of school because its just to much to handle. The fritter finder helped me find the right times to sleep in between classes and helped me manage my homework, projects, etc better. The strategy helped particular on Mondays and Wednesdays that I have my writing 205 class, communications rhetorical studies class and my college learning skills class. I found that I have a lot of down time between my writing 205 class and my communications rhetorical studies class to schedule times for tutoring or to meet with my professors. There were other management strategies that help for other situations but over all the fritter finder was the best fit for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment