Monday, April 25, 2011

Divid By 4 is the Way to Go

using the divid by 4 technique really helps you mange the task you have to get done. I know for me doing this made me get my work done. well I can't say it made me get my work done but it made me more organized and reminded me i needed to get it done. I used the strategy for my college learning skills class and it gave me reminders that I still need to get done. and I went away this weekend so the reminders helped me a lot to get this done. I will definitely be using this strategy again its a fin and easy way to get things done not just homework.    

LIKES: what i liked about this strategy was that you can get things done even if your on vacation for a little. like all the distractions that occurred this weekend didn't really phase me because i still got everything done.


DISLIKES: nothing to hate aboit strategy, only thing is i feel its very similar to the target planner jist a different way to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment