Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ways To Reduce Stress

        Their are many ways to reduce stress. methods all over the world get used everyday to chill people out when they've had a long day at work or something. I rarely get stressed out, the only time I usually get really stressed out is when I have a huge tests coming up. i get stressed over tests because I don't get the best of grades but I try to do as best as I can. To do that I have to go to my tutors and study instead of doing other fun things.
      

          I used a the ten minute vacation the first time when asked to use a strategy for stress and that strategy proved to be useful as well the one I used this time. This time I used the Stress-O-Meter I liked this one because it made me think of all the possible things that I could do to avoid all the things that caused me stress at that particular point in time. I was able to maintain my good mood throughout the day and it made practicing a lot easier. It also helped me out with doing homework to. I used to be mad about doing my home work and it would take me longer to do it but im over that. Now I just think about what im going to do after im done with I all. There's nothing I can really say about it that I didn't like, everything comes into perspective for me when I use this strategy. 


          I definitely will continue to use these strategies that I've learned in this class im sure they will be beneficial somewhere down the road and knowing how to reduce stress is the first step to living a healthy life. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment